Practice AreasHome / Credit Card Defense
Credit Card Defense
If you are being sued by a Debt collector, FIGHT BACK and you may save thousands. A money judgment is likely to be followed by a garnishment of your wages (up to 25%.)
- Has a lawsuit been filed against you by a Debt collector?
- Have you been served with a summons?
- Are you confused by the legal process?
- Are you nervous about going to court?
- Are you unable to take time off from work to attend court?
- Are you afraid that something bad might happen to your family financially?
- Do you feel like this isn’t fair?
- Do you wish this problem would just go away?
If you answered “YES!” to one or more of these questions, you are not alone. Don’t worry–your situation is not as bad as you think. Often, debt collection agencies do not have enough proof to win in court, if you fight back.
We know the Debt collectors’ tactics, and may be able to help you negotiate a better settlement, or possibly win your case so you won’t owe them a single penny. Debt collectors are counting on you not having a lawyer. With a little help, you may be able to win your case.
The team at Center Pointe Law is very familiar with the legal and practical matters involved in these types of cases, and the Center Pointe Law practice is devoted to the defense in debt collection matters.
If you have more questions about credit card lawsuit Center Pointe Law, call now at (215) 664-9000